More To Read at My Website!

Monday, February 4, 2008

2008 a year of Change?

Considering;
Either we are going to have our first black president or our first female, neither one of which has ever happened in so many years. So truly 2008 is going to be a year of change of a truly pivotal time in history. Why now, this particular year?

Seven years it has been since the events of 911 changed the world, for better or worst that is a decision you need to make. Three years since Hurricane Katrina hit and decimated New Orleans, known for Mardi Gras, also known as Fat Tuesday. After Katrina little remained of this famous town, and that was only three years ago.

What is it about 2008, that makes it such a time for change? Can you really come to an answer on that? It is hard to say, when I thought about it though I found it quite intriguing. After 30 minutes of meditation and the time after of thought. I wondered, and I started to write, for a moment sleep was on my mind and now once I have started it is more difficult to stop when you are inspired. Though I must say sleep is a fine idea. For now will start with this and will continue later.
Further Reading can be found here
to be continued

No comments: